Broad Peak is the twelfth-highest mountain in the world at 8,051 metres (26,414 ft) above sea level. It was first ascended in June 8 to 9, 1957 by Fritz Wintersteller, Marcus Schmuck, Kurt Diemberger, and Hermann Buhl of an Austrian expedition.
The mountain is part of the Gasherbrum massif in Baltistan on the border of Pakistan and China. It is located in the Karakoram mountain range about eight kilometres (five miles) from K2. It has a summit over 1.5 kilometres (7/8 mi) long and, thus, a “broad peak”.
Its name was introduced in 1892 by the British explorer Martin Conway, in reference to the similarly named Breithorn in the Alps.
Set the tone of your room from the walls out by putting Broad Peak on your wall. Art prints are available in five sizes, from x-small to x-large. *Product details below.
Artist: Cameron Stevens
- Natural white, matte, ultra smooth background
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free archival paper
- Custom trimmed with border for framing; 1″ for x-small and small, 2″ for all larger sizes
- Every order is custom made just for you
- All sizes listed are overall paper dimensions including the white border
- Exact sizing may vary slightly due to printing process, we advise waiting to buy frames until the prints arrive.
- Product Note: Color variations between on-site previews, your screen and printed artwork may occur.
RETURNS: Return requests can be made within 60 days of your item(s) delivery. Read more about returns.